Welcome to the DIPC Supercomputing Center Documentation¶
You've arrived at the comprehensive resource for technical information and documentation pertaining to the high-performance computing (HPC) systems hosted by the DIPC Supercomputing Center. Our aim is to provide you with all the necessary information to effectively utilize our supercomputing facilities and related services.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions, suggestions, or feedback you may have. Your input is highly valued and will help us continually improve our platform. As our site is under constant development, we encourage you to check back regularly for the latest updates and useful resources.
This documentation will guide you through the essentials of using DIPC's supercomputers and related services, ensuring that you have a seamless experience from start to finish.
To help navigate our extensive resources, we've provided a selection of quick links below. These will direct you to some of the most important and frequently accessed sections of our documentation:
- Atlas FDR – Detailed technical information on the Atlas FDR supercomputer, including hardware specifications, software environment, and storage.
- Atlas EDR – In-depth documentation on the Atlas EDR supercomputer, covering hardware, software, and storage details.
- Best Practices – A collection of recommended practices and guidelines for optimizing your work on DIPC's supercomputing systems.
- Batch Systems: SLURM – Comprehensive information on using the SLURM batch system to manage and run jobs on DIPC's supercomputers.
- Contact Us – A directory of our dedicated team members, including contact information for inquiries and support.
We hope that you find our documentation helpful and informative as you explore the capabilities and services offered by the DIPC Supercomputing Center.